Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas to all.

I have really gotten into Christmas this year.  Sad to admit but, it's the first time I have decorated for Christmas in about 10 years.  Living in SLC, helped that to happen, since the snow that fell on those few days of decorating really got me going.  We have a beautiful view out over the Jordan canal and some beautiful homes on the other side of the river.  Lots of foilage and beautiful Christmas lights.  It's very nice. 

This has been a year of frustration, health problems, children problems, financial problems, career problems and lots of physical and emotional pain.  But through it all, I am so thankful for my Heavenly Fathers presence in my life.  I feel his love and presence everyday, and know that through his sacrifice I will get throught the problems and the hard times.  I look forward to a great 2012...... I think it will be a year for Kent and I that we can come full circle with our desires, passions and 'the right thing to do for us'...

3 comments:

  1. i'm having a hard time commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh maybe it's working. I wish you would blog more so I know what you are up to. i don't do the facebook thing so I'm aout of the loop on so much

    ReplyDelete